Tweet Me!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Second Job?

We all know that Aidan wants to be a storm chaser when he grows up. This has been his dream job for the last 2 years at least. He keeps up with the weather, and wants to go out driving every time he hears thunder. I'm cool with this - it's dangerous but a good goal to have and he gets to have lots of education and interesting experiences and a chance to make a difference. He hasn't changed his mind since the tornado outbreak on April 27th - if anything he wants to even more.

The other day though, Aidan told me he wanted to be... wait for it.... a lunch lady when he grows up. What?! Yeah he said he wants to serve food in the cafeteria at school. I told him I thought he wanted to be a storm chaser and he said, "Yeah - I'm going to have 2 jobs." Then later, "Spiderman has two jobs..."

Wow. Okay, whatever works for him I guess.

1 comment:

  1. At least he likes the lunchroom ladies. Lots of kids don't even know they exist - they are just part of the lunchroom equipment. You go Aidan!

    ReplyDelete